Drain Cleaning Lake Dallas
Scout Plumbing expert sewer drain cleaning services offer quality service at an affordable price to our valuable customers. Schedule your drain service emergency today and get your clogged drain running again.
Why Should You Choose Us for Drain Cleaning?
- Workmanship guaranteed
- Licensed plumbing experts
- Friendly, uniformed professionals
- Bonded and insured team
- Modern equipment like pipe descaler and plumbing video cameras
Drain Cleaning Lake Dallas
Clogged drains are among the nastiest problems that can happen suddenly, causing water to back up into sinks, showers, and tubs. While commercial drain cleaners can help you in the short-term, the results don’t last long, and they are ineffective for clogs more profound in the pipe.
Everyday use of toilets, bathroom sinks, and kitchen drains can sometimes build up debris and residue in the drain line over time, and objects that lodged in your pipes that can cause a clogged drain — one of the most common issues we handle for our customers. But when is the time to fix the problem on your own and when should you call us, a professional plumber in Lake Dallas, to handle the clogged problem?
Common Signs for Drain Cleaning
Since your drains are a bit out of sight, out of mind, it is crucial to be aware of sure signs to know when it is time to get your drains cleaned.
- Unpleasant Odors – If you notice foul sewage-like smells coming from your sinks, showers, or other plumbing fixtures, it could mean that there is a buildup in your pipes.
- Water is failing to Drain – Are you noticing that when you use your sink or shower that the water is not draining right away as it should? If the water is pooling and draining slowly, it is usually because of a clogged drain.
- Odd Noises – Whether you hear rattling, bubbling, or any other weird sounds in your pipes, it may be time to have your drains checked for blockages. The sounds could happen because the water is having a hard time passing debris in your pipes. Avoid ruined pipes by getting your drains checked out right away.
DIY Solutions to Drain Clogs
To help prevent significant backups and clogs in your home, try using a drain catcher to catch physical debris. To help clear minor clogs in your drains, pour a mixture of hot water, baking soda and vinegar down your drains. If both don’t work, it’s best to call a professional plumber to snake your drains and clear any clogs before they get worse.
You can prevent future drain clogs by:
- Throwing coffee grounds in the garbage, rather than down the sink
- Placing cooking grease in a jar or can and throwing it in the trash
- Buying a screen to cover the drain opening in tubs and showers to prevent hair clogs
- Running hot water after you use your sink
What to expect from our drain cleaning services?
Our experienced plumbers will first review the problem, using a drain inspection camera. This allows us to locate the affected area and provide you with the most accurate solution, which can include:
Drain snaking: A professional drain snake can bend with the pipes and reach debris that has accumulated deeper in the drain line. The snaking equipment can cut through buildup and allow the torn debris to flow easily through the pipes. It can also pull out more solid waste or foreign objects.
Natural drain cleaners: We can also recommend eco-friendly drain cleaning products. These drain cleaners are entirely chemical-free and use friendly bacteria to eat away at organic waste in your plumbing lines.
At Scout Plumbing, our goal is to ensure the safety and longevity of your plumbing system. As a result, we only carry out safe and proven solutions to your clogged drain problems. And you will only receive the service you need—no pressured upselling, no hidden costs, no unwelcome surprises.