Tankless Water Heater Installation
TANKLESS WATER HEATER INSTALLATION
Is your water tank not keeping with your needs? Say Goodbye to running out of water in the middle of a shower and say hello to an energy-efficient tankless water heater! Tankless water heaters, also called on-demand water heaters, provide hot water only as it is demanded, furthermore they offer several other benefits for Lake Dallas homeowners that typical tank water heaters can’t. Regardless if your water heater is broken or aging, or it’s “the perfect time” for a new one, professional plumbers at Scout Plumbing can help in every step of the process.
Endless Hot Water
A tankless water heater will give you all the hot water you need. You can take long showers and wash a ton of clothes and still have endless hot water. With a tankless hot water heater, you’ll enjoy these benefits:
- Up to 70% savings on your water-heating bill
- Energy efficiency only heats water when you need it
- Controllable water temperature
- 20-year life expectancy, 12- year limited warranty
- Gives you the ability to run multiple appliances at the same time
- Save space! You can save up to 12 to 16 square feet of space used by a traditional water heater.
What Makes Tankless Water Heater Installation In-Demand?
Tankless Water Heater is perfect for large families where showers, laundry, and food preparation are often happening all at once. Since tankless water heaters remove the trace of a storage tank, they let homeowners free up more living space. A tankless water heater could be more expensive to install, but it’s worth it when you think about its benefits:
- Reduced cost of operation–Tankless water heaters don’t have to continue running all day like storage tank water heaters do. That implies that they’re not wasting energy (and your money) during the day when you only need hot water for short periods.
- Long lifespan–The longer lifespan of tankless water heaters is part of their invite. Even though they might cost more to install, their long lifespan makes them a reliable investment.
- Small size–Set the water heater where you need it to be and conserve some space over a regular tank unit.
- Don’t run out of hot water–Tank water heaters can eventually run out of hot water as you use them, but tankless water heaters don’t have this problem with precise installation and everyday use.
- Energy efficiency–According to the U.S. Department of Energy, tankless water heaters can be 24 to 34% more economical than traditional storage-tank water heaters. Those energy savings can add up!
If you need a new water heating system, our plumbers can explain how to turn your home to this system and do a quality install. We also advise annual service on your heater to clean the system and keep its durability.
Call Us for Tankless Water Heater Services in Lake DallasA tankless water heater requires just as much maintenance as a tank water heater, though it is much smaller. While manufacturers often give them a longer life expectancy than tank water heaters, this depends on whether you take care of the system.
Call us for tankless water heater maintenance services and we’ll check that everything is running smoothly or make some improvements. Trust us for all of your tankless water heater needs, from the first installation to replacement to all the maintenance in between.
The experts at Scout Plumbing can help you determine if a tankless water heater installation is proper for you. We’ll recognize all the factors, such as your family’s size, hot water usage, and installation limitations.
We have the industry expertise and great customer service to carry on your service request.
Our master plumbers can help answer questions you have about choosing a tankless water heater in Lake Dallas or the surrounding areas. Stop asking, “Where can I find the best plumbers near me?” The answer is here at Scout Plumbing!